Vertical air conditioners should pay attention to cleaning in use, so that the use efficiency will be higher, so how should you clean the filter screen of the cabinet air conditioner? Follow the editor to see.
How to clean the filter of the cabinet air conditioner
First, disconnect the power supply of the air conditioner to avoid accidental safety accidents. Use a screwdriver to twist off the screws on the air conditioner panel, disassemble the panel, and then take out the filter for cleaning. First, use a brush to clean the dust on it, then mix the detergent with water, and wipe it with a rag. After wiping it clean, rinse it with clean water, dry it and reinstall it.
The effect of not cleaning the air conditioner filter
1. Because the air conditioner needs to continuously inhale indoor air, the pollutants in the indoor air will also accumulate on the filter during this process, resulting in the filter being full of stains and bacteria, making the room full of bacteria and other harmful substances.
2. If the air conditioner is not cleaned for a long time, there will be a lot of dust accumulation in the motor inside, which will cause a certain degree of burden to the operation of the parts of the air conditioner, thereby accelerating the aging of the air conditioner and shortening its service life.
3. The cooling and heating effect becomes poor, and there is a lot of dust accumulated in the air conditioner, which causes its heat exchange efficiency to decline. In the process of use, there will be harsh creaking noises due to the large friction of the machine, which will also increase energy consumption and cause energy consumption. of waste.
Maintenance of vertical air conditioners
1. The outdoor unit of the air conditioner is placed outdoors for a long time and is subjected to wind and rain. Regularly clean the outdoor unit of the air conditioner, wipe its surface with neutral soapy water, and protect the outdoor unit of the air conditioner from the erosion of moist air.
2. Regardless of whether it is the season when the air conditioner needs to be turned on, the air conditioner must be turned on for a short period of time to prevent problems caused by not using the air conditioner for a long time. When the air conditioner is not in use, unplug the air conditioner and cover the air conditioner. Dust cover to avoid accumulation of dust.
3. The shell of the air conditioner is made of plastic and the pressure is limited. Too heavy things placed on the top may cause the shell to deform. The deformation of the plastic panel affects the passage of air, and damages the internal parts,